I took a long weekend off work to visit my parents in Allen, spend some quality time while still single, get some stuff done. I also had the chance to have a bridal shower with all the lovely Allen ladies I knew, neighbors, former Young Women leaders, and friends of my mom's, as well as my mom and my brother's wife Meghan. We had lots of good food and some really fun games and told lots of stories. It was so nice to see some friends I haven't seen in years and I'm so glad I got to share this part of my life with them.
 |
| Theresa (left) and Meghan |
 |
| my mom (left), the gracious host, and Connie, who helped plan some great games |
 |
| Susan (left), Amy and her daughter |
 |
| Thank you ladies for all the wonderful gifts! My kitchen is fully stocked now! :) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment