playing catch up
Posted by
Sarah
on Friday, November 05, 2010
... so, during this past year, my life has gotten busy... to say the least. I met and started dating my sweetheart, got engaged, planned a wedding, and got married, and all while still working part-time and finishing up my senior year and graduating from Texas A&M (whoop!). Somewhere in the middle of all this, my blog has suffered. I've kept saving up photos and entries I needed to post, once I got the time, but never seemed to have the time. But, now I do. So, for those few readers (aka mom), I will be attempting to catch up this month -- prepare for an onslaught of posts from my life this past year (this is really my only current outlet for journaling, so bare with me). Thanks, and I'll try and be better and more consistent in the future!
0 comments:
Post a Comment