Aside from that, it was fun to remember the different exhibits and see new things they had added. I was a bit sad to learn that their polar bear had died a couple years previous - that was one of the coolest exhibits they had. And it was sad to see that some of the exhibits hadn't been as well kept as they should, like the really cool elephant exhibit that they had built while I was in grade school but was now dusty and broken. Anyway, it was a nice break and it's always good to have a walk in good weather (despite it still feeling sooo cold for mid-March ... guess I'm too used to Texas weather, lol). And besides, I'm sure my parents got to appreciate going back to the Tulsa zoo without having to carry little kids anymore, haha.
(PS. I apologize if I'm starting to post too many zoo pictures... but I really do seem to frequent zoos, and I really do pare down what I post to only the really good or unique ones or the really rare photos with people in them, lol.)
| this little bird kept just posing for pictures :) |
| part of the elephant exhibit |
0 comments:
Post a Comment