Jun 24 - Engagement photo shoot

I knew I wanted to have engagement pictures to insert in my invitations, but I really didn't care to pay lots and lots of money when I knew I'd get professional pictures at the wedding itself.  Luckily, one of my coworkers owned a nice camera and volunteered her photographer services (for a plate of cookies, lol) to take me and Danny's pictures during a lunch break.  ... Unfortunately, the day we were all free, it started to rain just as we stepped outside.  But we figured, why not at least try?  So, after half an hour, these are the best ones that came out, and after a long time deciding, I ended up picking two, photoshopped out the acne and rain and stuff, and randomly sent out the pictures.  oh, and I did this all about a week before I needed to mail my invitations? -_-  ... I really should've had a better planning calendar for this whole wedding thing, lol.

Option #1

Option #2

Option #3

Option #4

Option #5

Option #6

Option #7

Option #8

Option #9

Option #10
Since I just couldn't decide between the two which I liked better, we ended up choosing options #1 and #10.  Here are the finished and photoshopped results:
Engagement Picture #1

Engagement Picture #2

0 comments: