Mar 19 - Spring Break pt 4 - Cavanaugh Flight Museum

After we got back to Allen, Danny drove up from College Station to spend a couple days, meet the folks and such.  As a fun treat, my parents found an airplane museum in Addison, not to far away, the Cavanaugh Flight Museum.  For those who know Danny, one of his passions is history, and especially war history.  A second passion of his is aviation.  His dream is to fly planes for the military and he looks at plane with as much joy and happiness as he does me, maybe more, lol.  Anyway, you can imagine his delight when we arrived at the Flight Museum, a combination of all his favorite things.  He was like a kid in a toy store, dragging me from plane to plane, more excited at each one to explain to me it's history and features before even reading the information signs.  I don't know if I'd ever seen him so happy.










 






... Danny attempting to explain to me some concept of flying and lift ... or something like that.

"Uh huh... yeah. of course, I *totally* get it" ... or not, lol.

0 comments: