May - random dancing

One of the many things that attracted me to Danny was the fact that he could dance.  And not just could, but would.  Danny will start dancing all the time, whether we are actually at a dance or not - in the kitchen while cooking dinner, outside as he walks me to the door, even in the car.  I just love it when he sweeps me off my feet and twirls me around the living room.  And if there's no music on (though there often is), he'll just start singing whatever he can think of, or if he can't think of any, he'll hum as he spins me round and round.

Once while with some friends and we were watching Singing In The Rain and just oohing and aahing over Gene Kelly, one of my friends lamented, slightly jokingly, "I wish I could find a guy that just randomly breaks out into singing and dancing," to which I replied, "actually, I have!" haha.

... random dancing, and attempts at a dip... Danny knows what he's doing, but I'm still a klutz, whether standing, walking, or dancing, so I'm not always the most ... graceful when we dip, haha.  ...I think in this shot, I went to far and about to fall off, lol, but he always catches me.  :)

0 comments: