| Continuing my quest to see at least one of each of the major sports events at school before graduating, my roommate and I went to go see a basketball game. It was definitely a lot different than I expected. For one, the students sit on the ends where the hoops are, so the view is way different than on TV. Plus, the court seemed sooo small (I guess it feels bigger on TV, or maybe just because in comparison a football field is sooo huge). And there were tons of little traditions the students did throughout the game that I'd never heard of, like rattling newspapers when the opposing team came in or certain yells and hand signals done during various fouls or shots in the game that were different depending on who was fouled or what side you were on. very confusing at times. But all in all, quite fun too. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment