Pisa

After going to Cinque Terre, my friends decided to stop in Pisa since it's on the way, and you really only need a couple hours there anyway. So here we are in front of the famous tower. (l-r: me, Jennifer, Chris, Erin, Grace, Courtney B., and Haley)
... Chris was such a trooper, holding and watching all of our stuff as we took pictures. Grace agrees fullheartedly, especially since most of it was her stuff, lol.
...the church next to the tower. You had to pay to tour it, but it was Sunday and they were holding a service, so no tours, but you could walk through the back for free, but no pictures, since church was in session. Too bad, too, since I felt like this was one of the most beautiful churches I'd seen yet - I'd definitely see it again if I could.


This is the baptistry (paid entry only... so I don't know what it looks like inside), to the left of the church...
... and the tower to the right.
and what's a trip to Pisa without trying to hold up the tower?
(...and I must say, thank goodness for friends, because my camera ran out of batteries right before we came here, so they all let me have copies of their pictures and even took my picture for me.)

0 comments: