Around Town

Since my friends seem to take more (and usually better) pictures than me, here are a few that they have taken of us around the town.
Okay, this is technically from the plane, but a good pic nonetheless. I'm sitting next to my friend Erin.
This is looking at our courtyard... jealous, no? : )
Our dorm room - we got really really lucky. We (I room with Jennifer, Grace and Erin) have one of the biggest rooms with one of only two newly remodeled bathrooms (see below). Although the view is just the road instead of the courtyard or countryside like others', it is very nice and there are great views all over, so I'd much rather have the nice bathroom.


...walking around town: (l-r) Jennifer, Grace, Erin, Hailey and me
shopping around town: (l-r) Matt, Erin, Chris and me
Chris (left) and Houston getting really excited in a sports clothing store
And lastly, one of Chris's beautiful pictures (he has a gianormous camera and takes really great pictures) of classic Tuscany scenery - sunflowers.

0 comments: