So, I made it to one football game with my roommate Lisa and other friend Rachel in October, A&M vs Oklahoma State. ...unfortunately, we lost, but we put up a good fight and it was an interesting game (well, as interesting as football can be), though I'll admit, my friends were much more upset that we lost than I was. And another thing, although the week before and the week after the weather was in the 80's, we had a freak cold snap (for Texas, mind you) and it barely reached the low 50's and windy, kinda frigid for an October weekend ... but at least it wasn't raining or sweltering heat.
(l-r) Lisa, me, Rachel
football and Oklahoma's fans ...
and A&M's fans! *whoop!*
and of course, the real reason anyone goes to the football games, the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, the largest military band in the nation!
... and of course, the enormous jumbo tron.
According to Lisa, I cook a lot ... but when your "cooking" consists of frozen burritos and chef boyardee, I guess it doesn't take much to count as cooking, so one night I made dinner for the both of us and she really wanted to document it, haha. So here are just some pics from then.
(... I'm at the far end, the only one not looking at the camera... they didn't bother to tell me they were taking a picture).
So, there's my a bit of my fall in a nutshell.
(ps. though these pictures make it seem otherwise, I really do have a lot of other clothes than just Texas A&M maroon t-shirts ... I just have a lot of those too, lol.)







0 comments:
Post a Comment