my 22nd birthday

I'm now offically twenty-two years old!  crazy!  It's hard enough to remember that it's 2010 (I still start to write 200- when I'm writing the date).  Like all the years I've been in college, I'm still on winter break when my January birthday rolls around, so I spent the day with my parents at home.  They both had to work on the actually day, but we had a nice dinner that night with twenty-two marbled vanilla and chocolate cupcakes.  Before my birthday we went and saw the movie Avatar in theaters (simply amazing! the visual special effects were astounding, I felt like I was really there), and after my birthday I got to go bowling with my dad.  And then, when I got back to College Station, my roommate insisted we celebrate my birthday that day, so we ordered some pizza and went to see the movie Blind Side.  So, besides the fact that I'm getting older, I had a pretty fun birthday.

0 comments: