Christmas, pt 2

Christmas Day!  It was just me and my parents but it was still nice, lots of food and games and movies galore.  So here are some candid shots from the fun day.


... Dad says, "Sarah, smile!" so I turn and smile. Then he says I look too 'posed'. ... um, well, yeah, he said smile, lol.  ... guess he prefers pictures like this one -->

We get a lot of movies for Christmas ...
... and more movies...
... and even more movies! haha.  well, we need something to do while me and dad are out of school.

...we did get other things like music and electronics and games and such.  I even got a new mp3 player, a 8GB sansa clip+ with an extra 4GB memory card! way more space than my current 1GB mp3 player, lol.  I was totally psyched about that.
plus, I surprised Mom with a hand-drawn pastel version of Renoir's Girls at the Piano, one of our favorites artworks.

0 comments: