Well, it's been a while... we had our review for our projects and we finally got our grades back. It was a bit unsettling during the review - she ripped nearly everyone's projects to shreds. She was brutal and blunt in her commentary, which seemed unfair since she hadn't been that harsh in the preliminary stages and we couldn't change anything now. Despite this, I managed to get a 90 on the project! An A!!! I had heard so many rumors of how hard she graded that I was ready to be happy to make a B average for the class, let alone get an A. Maybe it won't be so bad after all... then again, the next project is due Monday...So, here's a fancified photo of my box, taken in the photography studio at school. Plus, I'm posting a few of the other boxes from my class, to get an idea of the variety of work turned in (sorry, but I don't remember what art pieces all of them were based from).
Chris Ritchie's

Grace Koy's
Jennifer Branham's
Lauren McCullough's
0 comments:
Post a Comment