From this drawing comes the third picture and the final project, a 16" square shadow box that takes the sketched ideas and turns them into 3D works of art. Mine is completely made of wood though other people added other material likes metal, glass, wire, even one girl who used dominoes. I prefered the natural look of all wood in various stains, though interestingly enough, I only used three different colors.Hope you like it. I think I do. Who knows if Prof. Rogers does - she moved our review to Monday, so I have a whole weekend to dwell on what else I could have done to improve it and what I'm going to say about my piece when we turn it in and get critiqued. -_- not exactly a fun way to start a weekend, but I suppose it could be worse.
2 comments:
I think your project looks great. It's neat to watch the progression from painting to 3-D. I hope your teacher likes it too.
Love, Mom
I like it too. Very nice. G.Clark
Post a Comment