Halloween!

As shocking as it may seem, this entry will actually have *drum roll...* nothing to do with school! amazingly enough.

Last night was the institute's Halloween party... well, actually it turned out to be a dance, but it was still pretty fun nonetheless (despite a few deja vu moments back to stake dances freshman year of high school... man, I was such an idiot back then...). I think I enjoyed just seeing what cool costumes everyone had the most. I went as Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter books - about 1/2 or so at least knew I was from Harry Potter books, though only five actually knew which character (a lot of people have only read the first 4 books, and Luna is not introduced until the fifth book, so I guess it's to be excepted). I'm going to the college of architecture's Halloween party, Architorture, on wednesday... maybe more people there will know who I'm supposed to be.


So here are some pics from last night!

Where's Waldo and his arch nemesis, Odlaw
A large gift box - the tag says, To Women, From God ... -_- oh brother. though I must admit, I was impressed when he started dancing the YMCA in that huge thing...

the Jolly Green Giant! (he's holding a "can of worms" from one of the booths...) He won best overall costume, seemed fitting - those are real leaves!
There were actually two Harry Potters at the dance, and yet both of them didn't know who I was supposed to be! *hmph* some fans they were, lol. I felt this guy pulled off the look better, so of course I had to get a picture with him.
I thought hers was most clever - she is a blind from Venice (she spoke with an Italian accent the whole night!)... she's a venetian blind! :)
Mama Cass and Miss Understood
Neva and Robert Hall came as mouse and cheese (you can't see it, but Robert is wearing a giant cheese wedge costume).
David Foulk came as Luke Skywalker, but since he wore all black everyone thought he was on the dark side.
I thought Donny's was fun - we need more cow bell!
Fleming looked perfect as Strawberry Shortcake - that is her natural hair!

Cheylee and Rebecca made a cute pair ... of fuzzy dice!

0 comments: