That is, until once classes start. Then perhaps I'll change my tune.
However, things are going much better. I've found all my classes, giving much relief. And, I've eaten at the local cafeteria (since I have a meal plan to eat everyday). Luckily, it is (almost) as good as cooking at home, without the labor of cooking lots of variety and cleaning up afterwards. It is easy to see how I'll gain the freshman 15, however, since it's all you can eat and has delectable desserts. :) I'm also learning the campus a lot better, and can get to where I need without getting lost... usually. I'm still working on not getting lost on my way to the parking lot, which is the farthest of any place I need to be on campus. -_- murphy's law. But, I'll probably only need it on Sunday's to get to church, so not too bad.
So, so far so good. I may change my attitude once classes roll around (monday!!!), but for now, I'm fine. Until then.
1 comments:
Hello Sarah, We just drove home for a few days from the cabin. The first things I do after unpacking and putting away is check mail and the blogs. So fun to hear from you and what you are doing. Sounds like you are doing just fine and I know you will get in "the groove" really fast. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. We will be anxious to read your posts and know how things work out. Your dorm looks great! I love it. Love you too. Grandma and Grandpa Clark xoxoxox
Post a Comment