<-- "freebie" drawing of my room
<-- Langford, in the main building
<-- MSC Flag RoomHere are a few of the projects I've done in my ENDS 115 Drawing class, the one I actually like so far. I don't have any from my ENDS 105 Design class yet, though I'll try soon. They are much different from these. In 115 we are doing perspectives. The one of my room was our freebie just so the prof could see where we are coming from. The other two are both one point perspectives, one in Langford (the architecture building) and the other in the MSC (Memorial Student Center) Flag Room (... despite the lack of flags in my drawing; we were given a time limit and I didn't have time to draw them in). We are working on two points in class now, though they are a bit more challenging.
2 comments:
Good job Sarah!!! Wish I could draw as well. Do you mind if I share your blog with Earlene? She would be interested in how you are doing etc. Keep up the good work and spirit. You are going to do great we know. Grandpa and Grandma Clark xoxoxoxox
geez, that's awfully good drawing Sarah. I am very surprised and impressed. I am glad that you are getting used to the college environment. Izumi is going through a similar stage with her first year experience at BYU-Hawaii. Wish you further luck!
Katsu
Post a Comment