May and June seriously flew by. This summer has been so busy, I haven't had a chance to write. I just finished my last day of summer school this morning! I'm finally done with physics and now have nearly two months of true summer, with no commitments - no school, no work, nada! :D
I finished up school at A&M, managed A's in all my classes but a B in studio -_- *sigh*. A little frustrated at first, but at least I still have a 3.89. And I got an A in construction where everyone claimed "no one gets A's", and my design seminar (the one class I got a B in the previous semester), as well as my computer class where very few A's actually were given. So I can live with a B in studio... I suppose. After exams, somehow (with greatly appreciated assistance of helpful home teachers), I managed to pack everything I own (minus a couple things my parents took early, like my bike) in my car and drive home in one piece and amazingly, not missing anything.
Then in no time at all it seemed, I was straight back in class, monday thru thursday, four hours a day, attempting physics. The teacher was a joke, but the book wasn't too hard to understand (esp. with the help of Amanda, my 'personal physics tutor' for two weeks) and I knew the people in my lab group before, so that made it bearable. And now IT'S DONE! :) I'm hoping for an A, but I have to wait and see what I made on the test I just took today... I did get an A in lab, so I don't think it's too impossible to make the grade. I'll find out some time this coming week.
The funny thing is, before the class started, I had nothing going on, nothing to really do, and then once I had the class, life got really busy. Michael got married in the middle of June, so lots of extended family came for a long weekend for that. Amanda visited and had her new baby blessed the day after the wedding. After everyone else left, she and Andrew got to stay for another week and a half visit. So lots to do on top of homework, getting ready for visitors, doing fun things with family, helping out with my nephew (who is simply adorable... despite spitting up a lot some days), and so on. (Once I actually load my pictures, I'll post a few.) It was a lot of fun and definitely made for a more interesting June, but a little exhausting at times.
And now, everyone's gone, the house is quiet, and class is over. I can finally relax... and read Harry Potter before the last book comes out!!! Just TWO and A HALF WEEKS!!! :D
1 comments:
Thanks for posting sweet Sarah. It was so good to see you all again at the wedding. Thank you for the big hug goodbye. :) Good job with summer school! That seemed to go fast. I'm sure you did great.
Post a Comment