Michael and Meghan's wedding...
Fourth of July - I used a tripod to take the pictures of fireworks; amazing how much of a difference that makes! :) Also, since it was just me and my mom, I made two individual apple pies in custard cups that I thought turned out pretty well.
Since summer school got out, I've just been relaxing at home. I got an A in physics, so that definitely paid off. It's not raining nearly as much as it was in June, and yet a small part of me wishes it had, so I wouldn't feel so guilty spending it indoors. Much of the month I've spent rereading the entire Harry Potter series. As if you didn't know, the seventh and final book in the series came out last Saturday. I pre-ordered and got it in the mail around noon, and so naturally I've already read it several times (I did let my mom read it on Sunday, and my dad is slowly reading it now). It was definitely a good read, and I'd highly recommend the series, no matter what anyone else says, to anyone of any age - it is not a little kid series. And trust me, the books are better than the movies (though I must say, I saw the 5th movie last week and it was pretty well done and close to the book).
I now have exactly one month left of summer until I head back to school for the fall... then my sophomore year of college... *shudders* hard to believe I'm already that old. Heck, I'll be turning 20!!! come January... that's an eerie thought... not for over five months though, five more months of teenagerism...


1 comments:
Great post Sarah! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment