Boredom reigns again!

So today is the grandest of days... laundry day. -_- probably wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't on the fourth floor and the laundry wasn't on the other side of the hall... on the first floor. *sigh* oh well, c'est la vie. Anyway, so on these days, I have about an hour of time between loads and folding where I can't do a whole lot (too short of times to really start anything and I have to wait in the laundry room to watch my clothes - I don't trust them as well as most seem to yet). I can study ... *groan* what a thriller. Or I can see where my boredom takes off. Today's mini-adventure consisted of me trying to french braid my own hair while sitting and staring at my textbooks (don't worry Mom, I did get some studying in... some...). So, what do you think? Not too shabby considering it's my first attempt ever on myself OR on anyone else (well people - I have french braided doll hair, but that's pretty easy since it's yarn...).




...I guess this just shows how really boring my life is. ... my thrill for the day is braiding my hair which took me all of 5 minutes. *sigh* maybe I can have a life later.

In other news, if you didn't already know, the seventh Harry Potter book's cover art was just unveiled!!!!! So, for those who haven't seen it and those who just really like looking at it, here it is:

(Hint: If you glance to the right of the screen, you will see my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release date countdown, just in case you happened to be curious how many seconds are left until the book finally comes! :D )

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Hey' it looks great. You have very pretty hair and so think. I couldn't see any date. Keep those clothes clean. :) Love you G Clarkxoxoxxo

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Thick that is. :)