Even more projects, since that's all I do

Poster 1
Poster 2
Poster 3

Poster 4

Here are some more projects I've done. These first four are from my Design Lecture ENDS 102 Class; each week we have to make a "poster" based on the assignment. The first week was an about me poster. Second week was imitating an artist. Third week was color theory. Fourth week was about an artist.

This last piece I just turned in today for my Drawing ENDS 115 Class. It is a copy of an oil painting by Sisley which I did in pastels. It took my about four hours and I'm pretty proud of how it came out. I do like this one. I'm worried it will get all smudged up in the turning in process though, since I was having problems with my fixative. For some reason it kept leaving grayish speckles all over my art, so I didn't use as much as I should have. I think it was having problems with the colored paper (the grayish brown border is the actual paper I drew it on). So I took a picture before turning it in just in case.

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Good posters. I especially liked the last one too. It reminds me of Van Gogh's Starry Night

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Well maybe not his Starry Night but his work. I'm not familiar with the artist you mentioned. ??

Amanda said...

cool. looks good