This is from ENDS 115 Drawing. The assignment: using pastels draw "shiney [sic] objects". That's all we were told. And all I could find in my dorm that was even remotely shiny were my utensils, can opener and a can of tuna. Keep in mind this is done on an 18"x24" paper. But it turned out pretty good. It made it on the wall.
These are pictures of the dreaded cube in my ENDS 105 Design class. Both are the same except one is turned 90 degrees (I think). They are supposed to be conveying my word, orderly, but I don't think it's working yet. I'm not quite done with it, still have some work to do. And this is just a preliminary, not the real thing. This is made of poster board and LOTS of tape - the real one is made of something called 'museum board' (aka expensive and impossible to find board) and glue, no tape showing allowed. -_- Hopefully I'll get a good idea down so I won't have a lot to think about when making the final.
2 comments:
Sarah all your drawings are looking very good. I know how much work you have to put them in. Save some for us to frame for the office.
Love,
Dad
Yes your work is very good Sarah. We love to see what you do. Thanks for posting Love you Grandma Clark
Post a Comment