Grades are in, and I actually passed my math class!!! So, I either managed to pass my final, or he decided to curve (...both are equally possible)... makes me wonder how the rest of the class did - going into the final, a third of the class was failing no matter what they scored on the exam... at least I had a chance. But no matter how it happened, at least I didn't get my first D ... though that does mean I just got my first C in a class. ... ever. funny how I'm actually happy for that C instead of disappointed. But anyway, as for my other classes:
Math - C
Systems - A
Structures - A
Studio - B ... kinda bummed out about that one, but I guess I'm just not cut out to be an 'A' architecture studio student anymore... I just am not passionate enough about design I suppose.
So, I got my worst GPA yet, but I feel I'm still sitting pretty good when that's a 3.27, which gives me a 3.717 overall. I think the best part is just not having to wait anymore - it's been killing me not knowing whether I passed my classes or not!
0 comments:
Post a Comment