I am DONE WITH FINALS! and my junior year of college!!! *whoop!* now I'm officially a senior in college (...yikes). My finals were pretty brutal, math in particular, and grades aren't out yet (though I do know I have an A in systems and almost positive have an A in structures - I had a 100 average for the semester prior to the final; as for studio, up in the air, possibly a B, hopefully an A; and math? ... I was barely holding a low C, and coming out of the final I felt like I just solidified my D... *sigh* oh well, nothing's set in stone yet).Anyway, I found this online recently and after completing three years of college, amazingly enough, I feel like it really sums up each semester I've done (though finals could be substituted with studio projects).each new semester

after 1st week... 
after 2nd week
before mid-terms
during mid-terms
after mid-terms

before finals

finding out finals are in a week

seven days before finals...

six days before finals...

five days before finals...

four days before finals...

three days before finals...

two days before finals...

one day before finals...

night before finals...

one hour before finals...

during finals...

immediately after leaving finals...

once the semester is over.

...that's life in college!
1 comments:
Congratualtions Sarah! Another year under your belt and on to the big senior year. Seems it has gone fast but probably you feel different. Hope we see you sometime soon. We are tinkering with the idea of driving across country again and stopping in Dallas and on to Virginia. Not sure when though. Love you as always.
Post a Comment