...side trip

Okay, I didn't really take many pictures (just one actually), but one of the Saturdays that I was in town, I went with a few friends shopping for an entire day. ...yeah, unbelievable, I know. We went to Arezzo for a few hours, then hopped on a bus to head towards a recently developed outlet mall in a neighboring town that we'd heard about from others in the center. ... yes, I'm in Italy, and I went outlet shopping. *sigh* whatever. It actually was a pretty nice mall, the one place I took a picture (above), and very large. We spent all afternoon there (had a little trouble with the buses and almost missed it too) and probably only saw 1/3 of the place. I didn't find anything (well, I did buy some gourmet chocolates), but my roommates got lots of stuff, so I guess it was considered a good place. ... even for an anti-shopper like me, I wouldn't oppose the idea of going back sometime, lol. :P

0 comments: