Bush Library

... it's been a while since I had a chance to post. I didn't find out until after moving into my apartment for the summer that it doesn't have any internet... *sigh* so, I'm at home for the holiday weekend, so I thought I should use this chance to update some.

The first weekend in May, my parents came to visit me in College Station (and to help move out some stuff I wouldn't need for the summer, most importantly my mini-fridge, which doesn't fit in my car). We had a really nice weekend together, despite its brevity. We went to the George Bush Library in the morning then I treated them to the school cafeteria for lunch (... though I'm not sure how much of a "treat" cafeteria food was). The Bush Library was actually a pretty cool museum and I learned a lot about him and the history of his time, stuff that my history class never had time to get to (... I don't think I had a single history class get passed the 1950's in material...). I wouldn't mind going again (esp since students get in free!).






0 comments: