okay, I finally uploaded my pictures of my portfolio, but I thought instead of trying to battle with blogger to post them all just to clog my entire blog, I put them on shutterfly.
so, go see my portfolio!
I know there's a lot of mistakes and a ton of things I'd do differently (and the reviewers agreed wholeheartedly), but it's a learning experience, ...right?
well, I'll make this short (in apology for last post... kinda got carried away there, lol), esp. since I ought to be studying for my gov't final on friday. :P
school will be done in just six days and I'll be out of the dorms in seven! :D
1 comments:
No need to apologize for your last post. We think it is great and also just think of what a great journal you are doing at the same time. I can't believe you are finished with another year already. You do get out early. I'll bet you are one happy gal to be finished and a rest for a few weeks. Hope all goes well and wonderful this summer. Keep us posted. Love you
Post a Comment