
Last night was the institute's Valentine's dance. Though I was really tired by the evening's end (and I really wanted to burn my awful high heels), I had a nice time. I was asked by David Foulk, a guy in my ward. Before the dance, we went out to eat at Carino's, an Italian grill with really good food, with a few other couples. The dance was pretty fun. It was held on campus in the Academic Building, one of the older more well-known buildings on campus, famous for it's large beautiful dome - and the dance was held right under it. That was really cool, especially since I had never been inside that building before, despite the fact I can see it from my dorm and pass by it daily. I danced several times with David and also got to dance with several other guys as well, and talk with my friends between songs. All in all, I'm glad I got to go (though next time I'm wearing flats). Below is a picture of me with my friend Heather.

0 comments:
Post a Comment