February may be the shortest month of the year (even with the extra day this year), but I think it has felt like the longest month of my life. What with getting sick nearly every weekend and trying to keep up with classes and having guy troubles and fulfilling my demanding church calling and going home for a weekend on top of an abundance of school projects and homework that just seemed to flood in all at once - phew! ... it's been a *long* month. And unfortunately, I still have one more week until spring break, one week that is crammed full with midterms and, my biggest headache at the moment, the due date of my design portfolio and application for upper level... which, of course being a typical procrastinator, I started this week. So, as much as I have to say, it'll have to wait a week until I'm on break.
I just had to write today, since February 29th only comes once every four years, lol! happy leap year day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment