my birthday

well, unfortunately school starts tomorrow, so I'm back in college station, but before I had to leave, I got to celebrate my 20th birthday at home last friday. It was a fun day. By sheer luck, my mom had the day off work so we spent the day baking brownies, shopping, playing games and such. We also watched a movie that night after my mom made me one of my favorite dinners, lasagna rolls. She even took me to Jamba Juice for lunch! All in all, I had a good birthday, though it'll take me a while before I'm used to the fact that I'm no longer a teenager.

My parents gave me a new wallet, a camera case w/ tripod (desperately needed!), spiral binding for some of my music books, and something really cool, they had one of my artworks framed!

So many candles...


Oh yeah! I got french tipped pedicure too! :) something special for the day.

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

sounds like you had a great birthday and Happy Birthday again. Thanks for the post.
Grandma and Grandpa