skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today, I finally got the last of my artwork from Prof. Davison, my last semester drawing teacher. They are the drawings at the bottom. The first two projects are models of cardboard chairs for my studio class (I now have refined models that look better and are better ideas, but they are at studio; I'll post a picture of those later). It is for a cardboard chair competition, oddly enough. The next few pictures are some of the renderings of projects I've done in my computer visualization techniques class where we've been learning how to draw 3-D objects on the computer.
cardboard chair idea #1
cardboard chair idea #2
banana - it was really weird when we first went to class and were told that our first homework assignment was to bring a banana to class, but it ended up really neat.
barcelona pavillion - in the computer version you can rotate it and even walk through it.
computer monitor - just more practice modeling
barcelona pavillion - yes, this is the same building as above, just inside it; two different classes, two different semesters, the same building... let's just say I'm getting really tired of this place
langford building, 180 degree view, full version - I FINALLY got this piece back!!! I did it in SEPTEMBER! It is roughly 18" wide and 7 or so feet long. To get a better look...
the left side...

the center...
the right side.
0 comments:
Post a Comment