The longest week is OVER...

This was such a l-o-n-g week, and I have managed to come out alive.

First, it was my last real week of school (YAHOO!!!) as Friday was my last day of class. Everyone else (not the seniors) still have school next week through Thursday, but seniors get out a week early. Well, those few unlucky seniors who made C's or just plain skipped to often (quite a few of my friends, considering), still have exams on Monday and Tuesday, but since I stayed in school and kept high enough grades, I'm done with school. I don't have to go at all next week except next Wednesday for a graduation practice. -_- Oh well. At least it's not a class, and then it will be announced who is the valedictorian and salutatorian; they haven't announced it yet because "their GPA's are too close to tell at the moment until the day before graduation". It's down to the top three students, so everyone else's grades are frozen for rank except theirs which seems wrong to me, since what if they dipped under number four or five slot.... ANYWAY, it doesn't matter that much to me. (*right* I tell myself...) In less than a week, I will have walked across the stage, received my high school diploma, and left this entire phase of my life and I'm glad of it. Well, second reason my week was long: work. This week I had to work every single day from Monday through Saturday. THIRTY ... FIVE ... HOURS of cashiering while still doing classes. And I SURVIVED! :) I'm very tired and sore and am much need of rest (*though not too tired to post a blog* :D ) not just cause of work, but, for my third reason, I got a cold in the middle of this week. I guess I'm doing better now but it's not much fun trying to check people out while you're sneezing everywhere (... and I bet it's not much fun for them either). It's not like I could have taken off for being sick; my bosses don't care much if you're sick, so long as you can show up and do the job. Oh well. I now have two days off and I'm only working around 15 hours next week.

Anyway, now that I've told my life story (I've got to learn how to write short blogs...), only FIVE MORE DAYS!!! SENIORS 2006!!! :D

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Noooooooo don't write short blogs. We love them and knowing how and what you are doing. This is a great blog. Thank you. We love you and are proud of you. Grandma Clark