... of my life being single, my life as an architecture student, and this blog, that is. I've decided this is a good point to start a new blog as I start my life as a newlywed (and besides, I'm trying to migrate away from my maiden name, lol). So, goodbye to this blog, and if you'd like to keep reading about my oh-so-exciting life (*eyeroll*), visit my new blog for Danny and me at: http://sdgarcia.blogspot.com/
I've already uploaded a few posts from the week of the wedding (haven't actually gotten to the wedding itself, working on it now). Hopefully over the next few weeks, I'll be completely updated so I can get back on track to posting on current things ... well, maybe, it's a new year's resolution at least, haha.
So, thanks for those who've actually read anything I've written and allowing me to have this outlet, and for (possibly) looking forward to my future adventures. Ciao!

0 comments:
Post a Comment