my new apartment

Well, it's been a while since I've posted, so I have a lot of catching up to do.  First things first, last August I moved from my four-bedroom apt with potluck roommates to a two-bedroom apt with just one roommate from church, a civil-engineering graduate student.  It has been sooooo nice to finally be able to use my kitchen and living room and not have to listen to drunken parties and simply have a place where I feel comfortable.  So, here's some pics of my new place.

Here's the complex I live in, Aggie Station.  Close to campus, directly on a bus route, reasonable priced and comes furnished, overall, a really nice place ... only downside?  it's directly across from the train tracks, and the trains are so loud that they pretty much drown out any tv and even make the furniture vibrate. *sigh* guess you can't have everything, right?

This is the floor plan of our lovely apartment.  We each have our own bedroom and bathroom and there's even our own washer and dryer! Very nice compared to having to lug laundry three flights of stairs in the dorms.  I figure the rest are self explanatory.
... the pillows and ensigns and the tv and tv stand our mine, but the rest is the apartments decor, not my choice.
... like, for example, the triangular table with three chairs.  um, ok...
down the hall, I'm in room B.  ... okay, so I felt like the stills just weren't cutting it to show off my bedroom, so I created this pieced together ... whatevers to better show the entire room at once.  Enjoy.

0 comments: