one last bit of summer

A little late, but I just realized that I never posted pictures of the last bit of summer vacation. I was able to get a week off of work to go home just before school started, one last chance before life got too hectic. I had a great time with my family, always a place I like to be. One of the things we did while I was home was visit the Dallas Zoo. It was so nice to roam the park and see all our favorite animals. I don't think I'll ever be too old to go to the zoo.


Not many animals seem to care about the people passing by, but the llamas were definitely the stars of the show. As soon as they saw us, they went straight to the fence and started posing and flaunting their stuff. It even seemed like they were smiling for the camera.



The birds were so pretty but hard to catch on camera. This was my only decent shot.

The snakes, on the other hand, were more than willing to sit still for a picture.

Dad made a friend.

Last but not least, one of the giant tortoises. The only thing that made taking a photo of them hard was making sure it wasn't one of the statues.

0 comments: