
so of course, now that classes are all done - it's time to celebrate! haha! I promised my friends I'd go out with them Saturday night to commemorate finishing, since I hardly ever go out... with the way some of them go out, I guess they just feel like celebrating every night, lol. I thought it would be a nice break though, so I went. ... and I got my first drink! :) haha, no worries, it's a virgin frozen strawberry daiquiri, delicious!
... Jennifer happy to be away from classes

1 comments:
Well Sarah, you have had a wonderful three months. We are so happy you were able to do it. Everything will be memories to last a lifetime and so much learned. I would love to be able to spend time there and I'm sure you will again someday. When did your parents go home. I keep thinking they will post on their blog but not so. Love you and have a safe trip home if you are not already there.
Post a Comment