I went to lunch today and was very glad that classes were canceled. The sidewalks were covered in ... well, a "wintery mix". It kind of looked like snow, but really it was just slushy ice that made it difficult to stay standing up, all the while it was raining... or maybe snowing... well, the best way to describe it is "ice-ing", ice and freezing rain, drizzling down really cold. Nice to only have to walk a block to eat instead of the 12 minute walk to class, which would have become half an hour at the rate I was going. So, it really was icy. Hope it's not that bad tomorrow when I actually do have to go to class.
Wednesday Update: I don't have to worry about it being bad today, because they canceled classes AGAIN. Another whole day of ... nothingness. Oh joys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment