I'M DONE!!!!!

I just finished my last final for my last class for the entire semester!!!! I have now survived (granted I'll see my grades Tuesday) my first semester of COLLEGE!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I'm now, credit wise, a sophomore classification! :D I guess this means that I can do this, it's not some big scary impossible daunting task, but doable though frustrating and stressful and at times feels near impossible. If I can get through this semester, then I keep it up and graduate in (hopefully) 3 1/2 years, right on schedule. ... Hopefully.

But for now, I'm DONE!!!! And I get to go home tomorrow morning for a ENTIRE MONTH OFF for the holidays. I'm definitely psyched! No more tests! No more projects! No more professors! No more dorm food! for a whole month! :D Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Katsu said...

Congratulations, Sarah. It must feel great to be done with the first semester, and even greater that you have an entire month off. Enjoy your well deserved break and have a merry christmas to you, also.
~Katsu

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Sarah. It must feel great to be done with the first semester, and even greater that you have an entire month off. Enjoy your well deserved break and have a merry christmas to you, also.
~Katsu

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Oh honey, we are soooooooooo proud of you. What a great acomplishment and you did it with such class. :) We knew you would. You too have a wonderful Christmas vacation with your folks. I hear you are going to Florida. How fun. Love to you from Grandma and Grandpa Clark