I GOT MY AP SCORES!!!

I had no idea that my AP scores would be sent this early in the month, but in the mail there they were! I had got a 4 out of 5 on both of the tests I took last year, English and History. I wasn't sure what I'd get on the tests I took this year, Calculus and Economics. Calculus, I felt pretty confident that I got at least 4, it being one of my best subjects, though hopeful for a 5. Economics, on the other hand, was totally different from what was taught and all my peers had come out feeling the same way, all thinking that we'd be doing great if we got a 2. I doubted if I had even passed (getting a 3, which still isn't high enough for credit), so I figured nothing would come of it. Anyway, I raced into the house and ripped open to read my scores:

Economics - 4
Calculus - 5

Yahoo!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited! I couldn't stop jumping up and down. I not only passed economics, but with a 4 which means I get 3 hrs. college credit!!! AND I got a 5 on the Calculus! A perfect score! I was thrilled with that. And now, with all the scores from this year and last, I have a total of 18 credit hours going into college: 6 hrs. English, 6 hrs. History, 3 hrs. Economics, and 3 hrs. Calculus! I never have to take those courses again! :D

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah! Congrats!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Good for you Sarah!! You go girl! Grandma